4.16.2012

Lizzy's Makeup Application [BM]


 














Who: Lizzy
When: Saturday, March 24
Where: Pasadena, CA

Time flies! I can't believe it's already been three weeks since Valerie's wedding when I had the pleasure of meeting Lizzy, the last of the five ladies to Valerie's bridesmaid entourage. Although Lizzy wasn't feeling too well, she was a real trooper in sitting to get her makeup done, and supporting Valerie for her big day. What a true friend!



Before and After



One of the first things I focused on for Lizzy was to even out her skin tone and give her a fresh, even, and flawless look. I used MAC's Studio Sculpt, which is a gel based foundation, then used a Shiseido pressed powder foundation for setting.



Curling the lashes



False lashes were already applied. I went over Lizzy's lash line with Bobbi Brown's gel liner. This really helped accentuate Lizzy's eyes and made them pop!



 
Lining the lips, then filling in with color




One of the last steps I do for all clients is to set EVERYTHING with Makeup Forever's HD Powder. Truly a quality product and one that I wouldn't leave out of my makeup kit.


Lizzy! I had so much fun working with you on your makeup and chatting about the exciting things you've been doing. Teaching English to German businessmen and getting the opportunity to travel throughout Europe sounds like you're making memories of a lifetime. It almost seems like it's the perfect situation for the makings of a really cool movie!


I'll leave you with an action shot!








 Stay tuned for Valerie's Bridal Makeup Application!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! You were so friendly and professional and really made everyone feel lovely and at ease! Now, if only you could move to Germany and fix me up every day! :)