9.06.2010

Sue's Makeup Application [Bridesmaid]


Who: Sue
When: Saturday, Sept. 4
Where: San Jose

Remember Sue!?! I can't believe it's already been 1o months since I last saw her for her bridal makeup application! It was awesome seeing her and being able to work with her again for her friend Meridith's wedding. In fact, that's how Meredith knew about me...it was through Sue's referral. Thanks Sue!



Before and After


Sue opted to go for the false lashes...yay! They look beautiful on her!

Here, I'm lining her upper lids with gel liner after I had placed the false lashes on.



Sue is so photogenic!



Sue, thanks again for giving Meredith my contact info! It was so nice to be able to catch up with you...and work with you again :) I just saw some of the photos you posted and it really looks like everyone had so much fun!

No comments: