11.15.2009

Sue's Wedding!


What: Sue's Wedding
Where: Sunnyvale, CA
When: November 1, 2009

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of working with Sue on her wedding day. She was calm, relaxed, and so hospitable! (Thanks for the sandwiches Sue!) We came up with a beautiful look that I'm excited to share with you.


Before and After (I don't know why these photos are showing up blurry on blogger...they're actually very clear otherwise. Arg.)


Beginning processes of prepping the face and evening out skin tone:





Eyes:



Once the initial makeup is applied, I normally ask brides to take a look in the mirror to see if they would like any changes. In Sue's case, she asked for an extended line for her eyeliner. Here, you can see that her makeup is almost complete. I'm just adding the final flick of the eyeliner to the edges of her eyes.



Adding the blush to the "blushing" bride:

I start with a mousse blush, then put powder blush on top of that. This helps with staying power so the bride looks fresh, radiant, and healthy all throughout the wedding day.


Lips:



Other photos:







I had a blast Sue! I wish you and Gil a blessed marriage...and rock on with the bass!





*** Photos from Sue***


Day and Evening. The makeup lasted ALL day. Yay!

No comments: