9.06.2010

Kristy's Makeup Application [Bridesmaid]


Who: Kristy
When: Saturday, Sept. 4
Where: San Jose

This past Saturday started super early for Honey and I! We got to Meredith's place when it was still pitch black outside, and got started right away with the bridesmaids. I worked on Kristy first. I must say, for such an early wedding start time, Kristy (as tired as she must've been), was so laid back and full of laughs! It made for a very smooth morning :)



Before and After



Evening out the complexion. I like to use a sponge with a little bit of water sprayed onto it before squeezing the MAC mousse foundation onto it. I find that it helps to even out the product as it's being applied onto the skin and helps it not dry out so quickly while blending.


After Kristy's makeup was completed, she popped on over to Margaret to get her hair done.

Gorgeous curls!



I like this shot because the light was JUST starting to come in through the window. Also, you can see how Kristy's bangs really had to be tamed! :)



It was great meeting you Kristy! I hope you enjoyed the day with Meredith. Looks like you guys really know how to enjoy each other's company :)

No comments: