9.15.2010

Meredith's Wedding!



Who: Meredith
When: Saturday, September 4th
Where: San Jose


I'm sooooo excited to finally be able to sit down and blog about my visit with Meredith! Just about three weeks ago, Honey and I drove to Meredith's place early in the morning to help her and her bridal party get ready for the special day.

It was pitch black outside! It was really neat to go through the morning with Meredith and her girls and see how everyone kind of slowly rose out of their sleepiness. Meredith was great! So easy to get along with and totally a positive thinker. Thanks Sue for the referral!



Before and After



Action shot!



I worked on Meredith's flawless complexion first, then Magaret got started on her hair.



Once Meredith's hair and veil were done, I was able to complete her look.



Blush!



Happy bride :)



I first used a rosy/nude lipliner to line and fill Meredeith's lips, then I took a brighter and bolder color to add some impact.







Balancing out the intensity of the eyebrows with the overall face.



Done, and beautiful!



Happy wedding day Meredith! Seeing your wedding photos on FB brought a smile to my face. Wishing you a blessed marriage!

No comments: