9.24.2010

Karen's Wedding!


Who: Karen [Bride] + Jeana [Bridesmaid] + Gail [MOB]
Where: The Los Gatos Hotel
When: Saturday, Sept. 4


Sept. 4th turned out to be another 2 wedding Saturday! After spending the early morning with Meredith and her ladies, Honey and I headed over to the lovely Hotel Los Gatos for Karen's wedding prep :)

I started first with the Mother of the Bride, Gail.

Shadows and blush



Karen had just gotten her hair done and came to take a look at the progress :)



Finished!



Next up was Jeana



She wanted a very natural look. I paired a shimmery gold/champagne lid with her turquoise dress.



Finally, I get to start working on the bride, Karen! We had just finished putting on the false lashes at this point :)



Adding the gel liner for some definition



Taking a break partway through and reviewing the vows



Done. What a happy and glowing bride!


The location was beautiful, with it's Mediterranean feel. Very cozy and warm atmosphere. Karen was also so thoughtful in asking the hotel for a bar stool/chair. This provided the perfect height for makeup applications!


Karen, wishing you a wonderful marriage with lots of laughs and learning. God bless!

1 comment:

Jenny Go said...

Yay! I'm so glad Karen decided to use you - we worked together at Tiny Prints! Jo, you're getting better and better - I feel so fortunate you did my make-up that I can't help spreading the word for you... hope you're doing well!