8.21.2010

Bethany's Makeup Application [MOH]


Who: Bethany
When: Saturday, Aug. 7
Where: Mountain View, CA

Hi Everyone! What an amazingly busy and full two weeks it's been since I worked with Debbie and her wedding party two weekends ago. The school session has just started up again, and the normal craziness of the new school year has definitely taken a toll on me.

Anyhow, it's nice to finally be able to sit down and have some much needed blogging time! Two weeks ago, I went to Mountain View with Honey to work with Debbie and her wedding party. I had met her all the way in December when we had our trial! She was an absolute sweetheart...and it seems it runs in the family!

Bethany is Debbie's sister, and boy did I have a relaxing and enjoyable time chatting with her while her makeup was being applied. The conversation just flowed and Bethany is so down-to-earth and laid back. Onto the before and afters!



Before and After #1



Before and After #2
(You may have noticed the change in colors from the before to afters. We actually switched locations shortly after the initial photos since the natural lighting from the windows weren't being caught quite as nicely. Before = yellow, lightbulb lighting, After = natural, outdoor lighting)



Getting that flawless face



The, "Okay fine, I'll close my eyes" shot.



Blush and Lips



Doesn't this shot look totally posed!?! ...it's not! haha, I love Bethany's dimples :)



Happy mom, looking on. (Congratulations Mrs. Ho!)


Bethany, I completely enjoyed the time spent with you and wish you the best with your nursing career! Congrats on passing your nursing exam :)

No comments: