12.27.2009

Debbie's Makeup Trial


Who: Debbie
What: Makeup Trial
When: Nov. 7, 2009


Hello from Hong Kong! I've been meaning to post this blog for such a long time, but I just couldn't find the opportunity to until now! I can't believe it's been almost four weeks since I met Debbie for her makeup trial.

Debbie was an absolute sweetheart and I enjoyed every single minute I spent with her in creating her wedding day look. (Brian, you are a very lucky and blessed man to have found such a joyful woman to spend your life with!)


Onto the before and afters:
Before and after #1


Before and after #2
In this after photo shot, you might be able to notice that Debbie's hair has been pulled forward for a smooth sweep. It really helped frame her face shape nicely and draw attention towards her facial features more.


Additional shots:
I can't emphasize enough how important false lashes are for helping to open up the eyes and creating that depth that is captured in photos. It might take some getting used to, but it's soooooo worth it! In this profile shot of Debbie, you can see how nicely the lashes play up her features.

So Debbie was my first client to sit in my new home Makeup Studio!!! Yes, it was very exciting! You may have noticed that the background and photo shots have been different in comparison with the other photos in my blog. The Makeup Studio is not completely done yet, but I can't wait to show you photos of the studio once it's finished.

Unfortunately, the lighting in the studio hasn't been installed yet, so you can see a huge difference in the photos taken with my camera (no flash), and with Debbie's camera (with flash). She was kind enough to send me some photos. Here's one last comparison to show you how different cameras can capture the same look.


I can't wait to work with Debbie again. She's a beautiful person on the inside and the outside and anyone that meets her would be able to see it :)


Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer Quen said...

Wow!! You did such a great job with Debbie. She's so beautiful. Can't wait to work with you at their wedding ! :)