8.23.2010

Mel's Makeup Application [Bridesmaid]



Who: Mel
When: Saturday, Aug. 7
Where: Mountain View

We decided to work on Mel outside in the patio since the lighting was quite nice. It was so relaxing! We were perched outside on the 2nd floor in our own private area and it was the perfect setting for makeup and conversation.

I'm still amazed at how wonderful God is and how He works in different people's lives. It was so encouraging to meet Mel and hear about her positive attitude towards her current situation. What a Godly woman! We had some great laughs and I can see why Debbie and Mel get along so well with one another.


Before and After #1



Before and After #2



Filling in the brows



I'm loving the rollers :)



Blush and powder



Lips! (I don't know why I like this shot so much... maybe it's the calmness in Mel's expression)



Mel, thank you for allowing me to see God so clearly through you. I'm know that He has a great and wonderful plan for you!

1 comment:

Mel said...

These are great! Even with the scary curlers! =) It was such a blessing to meet you and hear how you are being faithful with the talents that God has given you, Jo. (And Alex!) I had a wonderful time getting to know you and your story while you make me all pretty. Even with those curlers! =) Major thanks!