7.26.2009

Summer Makeup Event Entry #5: Lissa ("Warm and Glowing Mommy to be" inspired)


Do any of you recognize Lissa? That's right! She's my friend who got married in Hawaii! Click here to read my post about that event last September. Anyhow, Lissa is now expecting and looking forward to motherhood :) I wanted to give her a healthy, soft glowing maternity look.


All photos taken by Alex Chow, Pato Man, and Jennifer Quen


Before and After


Lissa started out getting her hair done first with Margaret. To help achieve this soft look, I asked for loose, wavy curls that framed the face. Check out the work in progress!


Once Lissa's hair was done, she came over to the makeup chair for some neutral/warm tones and contouring. I decided not to add false lashes for this look since I was going for a more subtle enhancement vs. an extreme one like yesterday's Glam Rock.


Outdoor shot


Indoor shot



Beautiful! Looking forward to our first "Lucky baby!"


Stay tuned for tomorrow's model: Regina (60's mod)

No comments: