7.27.2009

Summer Makeup Event Entry #6: Regina (60's Mod)




I remember looking at my mom's senior graduation photo. I loved it. It was black and white, she had shoulder length hair that she had flipped out. I used that first as inspiration for Regina's 60'd Mod look. It developed from that photo taken long ago to what we came up with during the makeup event!


All photos taken by Alex Chow, Pato Man, and Jennifer Quen


Before and After


Action shots


I really emphasized the eyeliner around Regina's upper and outer corners of her eyes. It looked drastic at first, but really came together for the look we were trying to achieve. I finished that up with some nude colored lips.


I love this black and white profile shot!


"Snuffaluffagus lashes!"


Stay tuned for tomorrow's model: Tiffany (Grecian goddess)

No comments: