5.29.2014

Tiffany's Prom Makeup and Hair!



Who: Tiffany
What: Prom Makeup and Hair

High School Prom!!! It's that time of year again, and I'm so glad that Tiffany contacted me to see if I could help her with her hair and makeup. She had already gone to her own, but had a chance to go to her friend's prom last minute.


MAKEUP
Before and After #1



Before and After #2


Tiffany normally wears glasses, and was planning on possibly wearing them during the prom. We made sure the false lashes I applied didn't get in the way :)
Glasses vs No Glasses (cute either way!)


HAIR



Tiffany requested a simple updo with some side framing bangs. I also suggested incorporating some kind of braid in to add a little bit of detail. Here's what we came up with!
Before and After









Hope you had fun at prom Tiffany! Best wishes to you as you embark on your college career! :)

No comments: