10.28.2013

MUA for Western Saloon Photoshoot!


Photo courtesy Robert Eng

What: Bay Area Photography Shoots (Western Saloon Photoshoot)
Where: Santa Clara Studio


This photoshoot happened awhile ago, but I thought it would be a perfect entry to help gear us up for the Halloween festivities! I knew there would be three ladies coming in to get their makeup done for this super fun Western Saloon setup (Great job George!). Since I was short on time, I asked the models to come to the studio with false lashes already applied. Thinking about the Western time period, and the probability of more black and white pictures, I requested the lashes to be the biggest, thickest, longest the models could find. When I applied their MU, I also focused on making the models' features extremely and dramatically bold and defined...almost over the top! Black shapely brows, deep red and full lips. Honestly, in real life, it was a little scary! Scary, but necessary for getting the right look in the photos :)


BEFORE AND AFTERS
Model: Amanda N.


Model: Bramani S. aka The Fire Lady!


Model: Callie Sue


Western Saloon Gallery
Photo courtesy Rex Mann


Photo courtesy Rennis Kauffman


Photo courtesy Sandi Allen


Photo courtesy Robert Eng



Photo courtesy Robert Eng


Click here to see more photos from this event!

No comments: