3.30.2013

Updo with NO Heat Tools!




Who: Jen
What: Random Hairplay Day!
When: Saturday, March 23

Last week our whole family was over at my sister's house for an early Easter dinner. We were hanging around and then I thought, "Hey! Let's play with hair!" Jen was willing to be my victim, but the only thing was, I hadn't brought any of my hair supplies or heat tools. My other sister Jaime was able to provide a comb, bobbi pins, and hairspray...good enough for me!



Before (Front and Back) - Jen's so cute!
Notice the layers...I realized later how much more difficult it is to style layers without a straightening/curling iron. The hair ends had a mind of their own and wanted to splay out like a fan!



During (Aack! It's a rat's nest! ) and After
I only had one rubber band to work with, so I used bobbi pins to hold the braids I had done on each side of Jen's hair. 



Finished! :)


Stay tuned... it's taking forever to post about Jen's wedding day last October, but it's in the works!
 
Photo taken with my iphone at the end of the night :)

No comments: