3.07.2013

Hair fun with Jaime!




Who: Jaime
When: Sunday, Feb. 24
What: Updo

I was over at my sister's house after church one day and we were able to play with some hair! Here's what I came up with... it was kind of like a deconstructed-reconstructed bun! (Kind of) :)




Before and After

I wanted to do a look where all of Jaime's hair was pulled up, but I didn't want to have to tie any of her hair into a ponytail first. One of the reasons for that is because Jaime doesn't have a lot of hair, plus her hair is very thin. Tying her hair into a ponytail would use up some of her hair that I'd want to use for volume and curls instead.

Once the upper half was teased, shaped, and pulled back, I was able to twist Jaime's remaining hair into a semi "S" shape. Once everything looked balanced, I pinned it down with bobby pins!



Front and Side



Cute dainty flower vs. Flowy romantic flower
Which one do you like better?


Thanks for letting me play with you hair again, Ja!



No comments: