7.05.2012

Transformation: Angel --> Glamrock


What: Transformation
Who: Angel
When: June 28
Duration: 1:30pm - 6pm


With this next transformation, I wanted a punk rock, EDGY look added with a whole lot of GLAM! I really wanted something completely different from the previous look [Twiggy Doll], while still using the same model.

Here are some photos I pulled off the web for inspiration:
These girls in particular are from the Korean Pop Group 2NE1


Before:


After:
Photo courtesy Angel
Angel's rockin' her own leather jacket which happens to fit so perfectly with this transformation.


Gallery:



The eye makeup design took a while to create since I wanted it to match well with Angel's natural eye shape. I first used a pencil liner to create the design, then went over with a gel liner once I was satisfied. Making sure that the two eye designs were symmetrical was tricky!





Contouring was key to this look as I wanted to make sure Angel's angles were apparent. Cheeks, jawline, nose, and temples were all contoured to some degree.


Right side, left side



I added some natural looking false bottom lashes to Angel's real lash line as well.
 

Eyes open, eyes closed


The process:
Upper lids lined with the winged tip (eyebrows have not been shaped yet)


Additional designs added to the eyes, along with shaped brows and flawless face application


Hair:



I was going for a fauxhawk glamoraous updo. It took a really long time! But totally worth it :)


Angel doesn't have bangs, so I took the ends of the front section of her hair, flipped it over to create a loop, and pinned the remaining pieces to drape as if they were her bangs. 




Here's one last photo taken by Angel when she got home:

Thanks again Angel for being such a good sport and letting me have so much fun with creating this look!


PTL! :)



1 comment:

Val Pal said...

Definitely runway material, you two!