8.27.2010

Debbie's Wedding!


Who: Debbie
When: Saturday, August 7
Where: Mountain View

I had been looking forward to Debbie's wedding for a while ever since I had met her last year during the trial. She is seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever met! We ended up having only 1 hour to do her makeup, but everything worked out nicely. The makeup session was pleasant and super enjoyable, largely due in part to Debbie's calmness throughout the short morning.

Sometimes, when there are multiple girls to do, we'll figure out a schedule where everyone takes turns, rotates, and switches. Here, Margaret and I are working on the other ladies while Debbie gets to relax.



Debbie + Mom


Hair with Margaret (great job Mags!)


Debbie got her hair done first, then came over for her makeup


Onto the before and afters!

Before and After #1



Before and After #2


Action shots:

It was awesome seeing Jen again! If you're looking for a photographer, check out her blog to see her photos.



A visit from Mel...I forgot what she had said, but it was funny!



Eyes and Lips



Lashes and Cheeks




Taking photos through the window :)



Glam shots


Debbie, I had an awesome time with you and your wedding party! Thanks so much for allowing Honey and I to be a part of your special day. Wishing you and Brian the best as you start this new chapter in your lives. God bless!

No comments: