6.24.2010

Jenn's Wedding!


Who: Jenn
Where: San Francisco
When: Saturday, June 19

Last Saturday, Honey and I took an early morning drive up to San Francisco to help Jenn get ready for her special day. Amidst girls in hair curlers, hair spray flying around, makeup brushes flicking, and conversations that flowed, one thing completely stands out to me...Jenn's contagious laugh!!! It's like a real, quality, laugh. One that comes from the gut!

Okay, onto the photos:

Before and after



No crying happening in here!



"Is that okay?"



For those of you who are allergic to lipstick, Jenn found a solution! If I remember right, she found this brand: http://www.gabrielcosmeticsinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=8 at Whole Foods? It does not contain a certain ingredient that could cause allergic reactions. If you haven't been able to wear lipstick because of sensitivity, you might want to check the Gabriel Cosmetics line out.



My nose flares when I concentrate :)



Almost done!



Let's check for evenness.



Finally! The sun started to peek through the window.


Congrats again Jenn! I hope you enjoy married life...and keep on laughing! I love it!

No comments: