7.23.2009

Summer Makeup Event Entry #2: Carmel (Audrey Hepburn inspired)


Prior to the girls coming in for the Summer Makeup Event, I had some ideas about the "looks" I wanted to try on them. With Carmel, I leaned toward an Audrey Hepburn inspired look. Check out what we came up with!


All photos taken by Alex Chow, Pato Man, and Jennifer Quen


Before and after #1


Before and after #2


I applied thicker eyeliner than normal on Carmel's eyelids with super-neutral shadow to contour her eyeshape.


Applying false lashes was also key to openening up Carmel's eyes. Yes, they definitely feel heavy at first, but once you get used to them, they feel like they've been a part of you from the very beginning!


Additional shots during makeup application


What really brought it together was putting Carmel's hair into an updo (think Breakfast at Tiffany's). Margaret, good job!


I wish I had prepared early enough to have a tiara ready! That would have really tied the look together :) Oh well, next time!


I love this picture! You get an idea of how the Summer Makeup Event went. Everyone was going in an out of the different stations set up and checking out each other's progress :) Here, Carmel was looking on as Melissa was getting her hair prepped by Margaret.



That was fun!




Stay tuned tomorrow for: Ruth ("Please don't make me look old") ..... haha :)


No comments: