6.22.2009

Jenny and Cheng's Wedding

Who: Jenny
What: Jenny's Wedding Day
When: Saturday, June 13, 2009

Working with Jenny on her wedding day was really a treat. I had saved her makeup application for last, and in the time before it was her turn, she was the perfect host! Not only was she offereing me food and drink, she was also taking the time and effort to make sure everyone else in the room was taken care of as well. I loved how she was so calm and perfectly at ease...even when both Margaret and I had to work on her at the same time! Jenny was truly a no-drama bride :)

Waiting so patiently for the makeup and hair:


Makeup and Hair at the same time!


Jenny was such a good sport with this photo :) I LOVE this shot!!!


Action Shot:


Close up:

Honey and I at the wedding:

With the newlyweds! (They had been taking photos FOREVER at this point) :)

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Tang!


Goodnight!


No comments: