6.25.2009

Retiring Portfolio Photos

So for those of you who have been following my blog, you know that I haven't been doing makeup for too long. June 28th will mark my "One Year" of officially being a makeup artist Yay! :)

This year's experiences have been tremendous, and exciting, and super memorable... "Tremexable!" I could not have done it without the support and encouragement from God's blessings, Honey, and my friends and family.

This past Saturday, we had a magnificent time at the first Jo Chow Summer Makeup Event! (Much much more on that to come later.) As I was able to have some awesome photographers come and help with taking photos, I have decided to retire my old portfolio pictures that have been up on my website for the past year. I will soon be replacing them with some of the work done at the event this past Saturday.

*Happy Times*Happy Times*Happy Times*Happy Times*








I will definitely miss these portfolio pictures being up on my webpage. I remember each and every model friend and the trial that produced these before and after shots. Every experience was a learning one, and I am so grateful they allowing me to use their faces as a canvas.







No comments: