8.07.2010

Transformation: Ivan --> Ivanna!!!

What: Transformation
Who: Ivan --> Ivanna
When: Friday, August 6

I had soooooooo much fun this past Friday during our Transformation session! So a photographer friend from church (Philip) had approached me earlier on in the year about getting some makeup lessons. We agreed to bring on a few models where I could show and teach him some techniques.

I had my eye out for potential models...and then Ivan came into the picture :) Oh Ivan. I LOVE Ivan :) He has limitless energy, a constant smile, a heart for God, and the craziness to let me do whatever I wanted to him! Yay!

Our day started out early with some before shots:


And then the fun begins!!!
Before and After #1


Before and After #2


Before and After #3


Before and After #4


A few extra things we did to get this look:
1. Take off glasses and put in contacts
2. Plucked a few brow hairs
3. Super concealed facial hair
4. Borrowed a wig from my friend Kristen to put on Ivan
5. Pulled a couple items of clothing from my closet for Ivan to change into
6. Lots and lots of makeup!


Glamour Shots:


Closed eyes


So pretty!!! Ivan knows how to "smile with his eyes!"



Thanks Ivan! I hope you had as much fun as I did :)

Stay tuned for our next Transformation: Jaime --> JPOP Princess

No comments: