3.15.2010

Jane's Makeup Trial


Who: Jane
When: Saturday, March 13
What: Makeup Trial

Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of spending some time with three very cool gals! Anna the bride, and her two bridesmaids came in for a morning of fun and beautifying :) I'll start with one of the bridesmaids, Jane, first.

Working with Jane was really easy. After taking a look at the bridesmaid's dress and getting an idea for the color, I suggested a two tone eye look with copper and plum. Jane gave me the green light, and here's what we came up with!


Before and After #1


Before and After #2


Before and After #3


I had mentioned it during the trial, but I have to say it again... the false lashes we used on Jane worked and complimented so well with her eye shape! I'm so pleased with the way the overall look came together :) In addition to the false lashes, we also did some slight contouring along the nose. I didn't feel any other contouring was necessary since Jane's facial structure already lends itself so well to light and shadows.

Thanks Jane! The experience with the three of you ladies was lots of fun!

Thanks to Honey too, for helping me take the before and after shots. Can you tell these pictures are a lot better than the ones I take?


Additional shots:





Looking forward to seeing you again this summer!

No comments: