3.18.2010

Anna's Wedding Day Trial!


Who: Anna
When: Saturday, March 13
What: Wedding Makeup Trial

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had the privilege of meeting three wonderful friends for the first time on Saturday. Hearing their story of how they all met and the connections they have in each other's lives reminds me so much of how true friendship is such a blessing. It was like straight out of a movie script or something!

Okay, onto Anna, our bride. I just have to say this...Anna is by far the tallest bride/client I have ever worked with! Standing along with her was her other bridesmaid Grace, who is also super tall! It's so rare to have tall Asian girls, and here were two right on my doorstep. We always want what we don't have :) Unfortunately, I don't have height.


Before and After #1



Before and After #2



Before and After #3

Anna was the first one up for makeup application on Saturday. What's great about my home studio in the morning is the natural light that comes in. If you look back on the photos, you can really see the makeup in more of that natural light vs. having the flash with the shadows in the background.


Additional shots (Courtesy of Honey) :)




Focusing on the eyes, blending and lining



Makeup application in progress



The gals!


Welp, that was truly a fun Saturday morning. I can't wait to work with these ladies again! Hope you have a great time picking up your wedding dress this weekend Anna :)

No comments: