8.07.2009

Sue's Wedding Trial!




Who: Sue
What: Wedding Makeup Trial
When: Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sue had sent me photos of her wedding dress prior to her makeup trial. This was super helpful, as it gave me an idea for the makeup look that would match well with her dress design. She had also sent me the link to her wedding website and I was able get an even better idea of who she was. When I saw that she and Gilbert (fiance) were bass players for their church, I was ecstatic! We definitely had some similarities there as I play the bass for my church as well!

Sue arrived last Saturday with some photos of looks she liked. We first started out with her original idea of a more neutral lip color. Here's what we came up with.



Before and After #1


Before and After #2


Before and After #3


Additional shots:


When Sue first came, we spent some time discussing the look she wanted. I also shared what my thoughts were on the look I envisioned for her after seeing the picture of wedding dress. What was even better was when she pulled out the fantastic blue flower accessory that she was planning to wear. That was a complete match! Here are the photos with the final look we came up with. I used a much darker, plum/wine lip color to balance out the look. It really seems to fit with her personality and the overall effect of the dress and accessories she'll be wearing that day.




Photo sequence from Before to After


Looking forward to your special day Sue!


No comments: