7.14.2009

A Mommy Glow!

Who: Jamie
What: Makeup Application
When: Friday, July 10, 2009


This past weekend, I had the chance to go down to LA and visit a few friends. Jamie was one of them! I had met Jamie in our first year of college at SJSU through a humanities program we both ended up taking. Though the classes themselves turned out to be duds, our friendship didn't! I'm so blessed that Jamie was able to be one of my bridesmaids!




God has been super good to us in the course our lives have taken. Jamie moved to LA, got married (Hi Romeo!), and had a baby!
At the beach with little Anthony :)


We decided to do a little makeup application during the trip. I wanted to give Jamie a natural glow that would match so well with how she was with Anthony. Truly a fun mom to be around!
Before and After


Additional Shots


It was definitely a fun time to catch up with Jamie and her family. I hadn't seen her and Romeo since my wedding over a year ago. I LOVED meeting Anthony and being one of his aunties! Looking forward to more trips to LA in the future :)



No comments: